Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS PURE MUSLIM MATCH WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This internet website is provided by Pure Muslim Match. This is a legal agreement between you and Pure Muslim Match. By using this website you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use or access this website. The application form is a contractual offer by you to us subject to these Terms and Conditions and no others. This document (‘The Membership Terms and Conditions’) sets out the relationship between you and Pure Muslim Match, to which you are expressly agreeing to once you accept the Membership Terms and Conditions.
Definitions: ‘us‘ ‘we‘ and also ‘our‘ mean Pure Muslim Match. ‘site‘ refers to our website located at www.puremuslimmatch.com, and ‘content‘ means the information and other material available on this Site. ‘your‘ and ‘you‘ means the user who uses the site.
1. Membership Fee
- This service is offered to members 100% free (so it does not have any membership fees.)
2. Membership Terms And Conditions
- We only grant membership to practising Muslims over 16 years of age, who pray all 5 of the prescribed daily prayers (without intentionally missing any of the prayers) and who are also free from committing shirk.
- Muslim men and Women alike may have a representative register on behalf of them only if they have expressed permission for the representative to do so.
- You are not permitted to use Pure Muslim Match for commercial or business purposes. Business entities or commercial concerns are not permitted to use this Site unless written permission from us has been granted).
- You may not create more than one account at any time. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- You affirm that you have not lied or cheated in any way shape or form in order to use this website.
- Your Pure Muslim Match account is meant for your personal use only.
- We will cooperate with law enforcement enquiries insha’Allah to protect against intellectual property infringement, fraud and other violations of rights or activity which is or may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability. You expressly authorise us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government agencies.
3. User Responsibilities
- Members are not permitted to include on their profile contact information, including but not limited to email address, telephone numbers, street addresses, instant message details, Facebook ID’s or other social networks ID’s.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure your own safety when communicating/meeting with other members. If any problems/issues arise after meeting or communicating with another member, you absolve Pure Muslim Match from any liability.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details provided by you to us.
- We reserve the right to reject any profile which does not comply with the mentioned prohibitions.
- You must inform us of any changes to personal details or circumstances.
- You are solely responsible for the content and information that you transmit to other users
- You agree to not copy, distribute, post or modify any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without the consent of the original owner of the content. You also agree not to promote, or engage in any commercial activity (including advertising of any services or products) to other users. You will use the service offered by Pure Muslim Match without breaking any applicable laws and regulations.
- Abuse of Pure Muslim Match staff will not be tolerated.
4. Service Availability
- You acknowledge that there may be times when the service may become temporarily unavailable at times when we are carrying out scheduled software updates and other factors which are outside of our control. We may make changes and to our site at any time and this may cause our service and website to be temporarily unavailable whilst we carry out this work. You agree that Pure Muslim Match will not be liable for any such interruption of our service.
- It is your responsibility to do your own due diligence when searching for a marriage partner. You understand and agree that Pure Muslim Match does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to any untruthfulness from another member, trickery, deceit, or scam. We do basic background checks on members who match with you before we allow you both to exchange contact details. We always insist that the Muslima involves her mahram before any contact details are exchanged between members. The basic background check consists of verifying a members name and address and also speaking with the person who gave them their reference. Even though we do these checks, we can not guarantee that the information we try to verify is correct. At the end of the day, it’s your responsibility to look after yourself and stay safe.
- Pure Muslim Match accepts no liability for any loss, financial or otherwise and you indemnify, and hold harmless Pure Muslim Match from any loss caused.
- Applications are manually approved. We reserve the right to reject any application we choose, on any basis and without providing a reason.
- We reserve the right to modify the services without giving any prior notice.
- We reserve the right to suspend any members profile if we deem it to be inappropriate, or breaking the site Terms and Conditions or Code of Conduct, or for other security or safety reasons.
7. Other Terms of This Agreement
- Pure Muslim Match is a global marriage agency. In order to provide our service to you and also to other members around the globe, the information that you provide to us may need to be sent to countries outside Europe for matchmaking purposes. Please email us at email@example.com if you do not want your details passed to countries outside Europe. If you wish for all communication between Pure Muslim Match and you to cease please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to moderate, read and check all messages/conversations and communications made via Pure Muslim Match. This is for security reasons as well as making sure all communication is halal insha’Allah.
- You are responsible for your usernames and passwords used in connection with Pure Muslim Match. You agree to ensure that your username and passwords are kept secure and are not disclosed to unauthorized identities.
- If you forget or lose a password or username you should contact us. We may need you to pass our security checks before we will issue you a new password and/or username.
- You agree to inform us as soon as possible (within reason) if you come to know that your username and password has or may become compromised or been used in an unauthorised way.
- You will not interfere with any part of our service. This includes our website, network and servers.
- We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Site and the Services if we feel that there is (or may be) a breach of security, misuse of the Pure Muslim Match service or website
- We reserve the right to require you to change your passwords used on Pure Muslim Match
- The Pure Muslim Match website and service is used at your own risk. We accept no liability for any loss or damage to your hardware and/or software resulting from your access and/or use of our website and service.
- We reserve the right to verify any details of any member of Pure Muslim Match. We reserve the right to remove any member from Pure Muslim Match who does not pass any security checks we carry out.
- We may pass the benefit of this agreement to any purchasers of our business (if we were to ever sell it)
- Your statutory rights are not affected at all by these terms and conditions.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute will be dealt with in the English courts. (saying this though, sharia law would be the first choice, the English law only in a situation of necessity)
Pure Muslim Match, Preston, United Kingdom
All material on this website is copyright. You may only use it in the ways authorised by the copyright owner. All site design, text, graphics, user interfaces, software and their selection and arrangements are ©2018 Pure Muslim Match
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any use of materials on this website without prior written permission of Pure Muslim Match is strictly prohibited.